This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Obsoleting Three RTEMS Targets
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 14:26:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: Obsoleting Three RTEMS Targets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <A109B10D-0445-4D2A-A7A6-F0C4EAAD29F4 at oarcorp dot com>
On 01/04/2016 02:01 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
I think we just mark them as obsolete in gcc/config.gcc for this release
and make a note in the release notes (which may not exist yet).
It has come time for RTEMS to obsolete three targets: avr-rtems*,
h8300-rtems*, and m32r-rtems* in gcc and binutils. They have been
removed from the RTEMS master.
Since we were dealing with more than one, I thought I would ask for
advice on making sure I executed the process correctly. --joel
We'd remove the configuration bits in the next release.