This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: getting bugzilla access for my account
- From: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 09:53:58 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: getting bugzilla access for my account
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160102084935 dot GR25803 at vapier dot lan>
- Reply-to: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Sat, 2 Jan 2016, Mike Frysinger wrote:
seeing as how i have commit access to the gcc tree, could i have
my bugzilla privs extended as well ? atm i only have normal ones
which means i only get to edit my own bugs ... can't dupe/update
other ones people have filed. couldn't seem to find docs for how
to request this, so spamming this list.
my account on gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla is "email@example.com".
Permissions are automatic for @gcc addresses, you should create a new
account with that one (you can make it follow the old account, etc).