This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: getting bugzilla access for my account
- From: Markus Trippelsdorf <markus at trippelsdorf dot de>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 09:52:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: getting bugzilla access for my account
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160102084935 dot GR25803 at vapier dot lan>
On 2016.01.02 at 03:49 -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> seeing as how i have commit access to the gcc tree, could i have
> my bugzilla privs extended as well ? atm i only have normal ones
> which means i only get to edit my own bugs ... can't dupe/update
> other ones people have filed. couldn't seem to find docs for how
> to request this, so spamming this list.
Just log in with your gcc email address...