This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ Exception Handling
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Rodrigo Bonifacio <rbonifacio123 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 19:39:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: C++ Exception Handling
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGG4y8VRFzfmNZiBQ2d55ZAXp3V1pCB=S3ra0RTjh5yr5n7P6g at mail dot gmail dot com>
* Rodrigo Bonifacio:
> We are expanding this research to a broader community, so I kindly
> invite you to answer our new version of the survey at:
Question 9 is too ambiguous. Do you expect answers that reflect our
own judgement, or do you want us to guess what other developers think?