This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
C++ Exception Handling
- From: Rodrigo Bonifacio <rbonifacio123 at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 14:56:42 -0200
- Subject: C++ Exception Handling
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Dear all, (apologies if you receive multiple copies)
We are investigating the use of C++ exception handling constructs in
well known open-source C++ systems (including compiler infrastructures
such as GCC and LLVM), and have published some results in the last
International Conference on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation 
We are expanding this research to a broader community, so I kindly
invite you to answer our new version of the survey at:
Rodrigo BonifÃcio (on behalf of the authors of this research effort).
 "The use of C++ exception handling constructs: A comprehensive study"