gcc-4.9.1 generating different code between two successive builds

Hi,

I am busy trying to generate a package for gcc that is consistent
between two successive builds, and I am now down to the final few
files.

I am stuck with the file: cilk-abi-cilk-for.o, which is obviously
built with -O2, but between two successive builds, the assembly code
generated is different. Please refer to [1] for output and details.

Would anyone have any suggestions that I might be able to try to get
the file to generate the same assembly code?

Regards
/Cole

[1] https://gist.github.com/anonymous/293f85221aee2b24b356