This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
gcc-4.9.1 generating different code between two successive builds
- From: Cole <cole at opteqint dot net>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 08:39:06 +0200
- Subject: gcc-4.9.1 generating different code between two successive builds
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am busy trying to generate a package for gcc that is consistent
between two successive builds, and I am now down to the final few
I am stuck with the file: cilk-abi-cilk-for.o, which is obviously
built with -O2, but between two successive builds, the assembly code
generated is different. Please refer to  for output and details.
Would anyone have any suggestions that I might be able to try to get
the file to generate the same assembly code?