This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: doc maintainer questions
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: David Wohlferd <dw at limegreensocks dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 22:11:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: doc maintainer questions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5675B571 dot 5010005 at LimeGreenSocks dot com>
On 19 December 2015 at 19:52, David Wohlferd wrote:
> 2) How do I get 'edit' access to the wiki?
Someone who already has it adds your username to the EditorGroup page
after you convince them you are not a spammer :-)
It would be nice if that step wasn't needed and you could just sign up
and start editing, but we've had too many spammers doing exactly that.
If you've already created an account let me know your username and I'll add you.