Re: C++ compilers

To whom it may concern:

My name is Brett Searles and I am the Vice President of the local user group, The Northwest C++ Users Group.  Even though we are closely affiliated with Microsoft, since we have our meetings there, we are also interested in educating the community about other C++ Compiler Front-ends. So I am reaching out for 3 reasons:

1) Want to work with GCC to educate the community
2) Want to put out surveys for GCC
3) NWCPP is also closely related to CppCon, an annual conference that the ISO committee holds every September, so that NWCPP can hold forums for different compiler front-ends.

Please review our website and let me know who to discuss these items. The website is http://nwcpp.org/ .

Thanks,

Brett