This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ compilers
- From: <brett dot searles at attobotics dot net>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Lloyd Moore <moorel3 at comcast dot net>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 14:51:33 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: C++ compilers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <374995940 dot 692740 dot 1450103602537 dot JavaMail dot yahoo dot ref at mail dot yahoo dot com> <374995940 dot 692740 dot 1450103602537 dot JavaMail dot yahoo at mail dot yahoo dot com>
- Reply-to: <brett dot searles at attobotics dot net>
To whom it may concern:
My name is Brett Searles and I am the Vice President of the local user group, The Northwest C++ Users Group. Even though we are closely affiliated with Microsoft, since we have our meetings there, we are also interested in educating the community about other C++ Compiler Front-ends. So I am reaching out for 3 reasons:
1) Want to work with GCC to educate the community
2) Want to put out surveys for GCC
3) NWCPP is also closely related to CppCon, an annual conference that the ISO committee holds every September, so that NWCPP can hold forums for different compiler front-ends.
Please review our website and let me know who to discuss these items. The website is http://nwcpp.org/ .