This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Removing "Severity" from New Bug form
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, FrÃdÃric Buclin <LpSolit at netscape dot net>
- Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 13:17:43 +0000
- Subject: Re: Removing "Severity" from New Bug form
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH6eHdSAgZZguvR7tYfE4P1AW1RVCuPq0zLRBhp68-_Dsf8awA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFiYyc0wXU5rsJhA-gn=JztQ1DcBDD2eiLA5vNCi-k6MzJDYfQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdQgWwJiAT5VvjtY15SQrq5TPPL7X7MRTfrb+AwFjeCxyg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 8 December 2015 at 13:16, Jonathan Wakely <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 8 December 2015 at 12:42, Richard Biener <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> People also get Component wrong but it would be inconvenient
>> to have it dropped. Maybe have an advanced bug reporting form
>> and a simple one?
> We already have a "Hide advanced fields" toggle, maybe we should just
> flip the default setting for that.
Although we still show Severity even when advanced fields are hidden :-\