Proposal to deprecate: mep (Toshiba Media Processor)

Given a combination of "I have new responsibilities" and "nothing has
happened with mep for a long time" I would like to step down as mep
maintainer.

If someone would like to pick up maintainership of this target, please
contact me and/or the steering committee.  Otherwise, I propose this
target be deprecated in GCC 6 and removed in 7.

DJ