This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Proposal to deprecate: mep (Toshiba Media Processor)
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 16:30:03 -0500
- Subject: Proposal to deprecate: mep (Toshiba Media Processor)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Given a combination of "I have new responsibilities" and "nothing has
happened with mep for a long time" I would like to step down as mep
If someone would like to pick up maintainership of this target, please
contact me and/or the steering committee. Otherwise, I propose this
target be deprecated in GCC 6 and removed in 7.