This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
building gcc with macro support for gdb?
- From: Ryan Burn <rnickb731 at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 20:05:12 -0500
- Subject: building gcc with macro support for gdb?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Is there any way to easily build a stage1 gcc with macro support for debugging?
I tried setting CFLAGS, and CXXFLAGS to specify "-O0 -g3" via the
command line before running configure, but that only includes those
flags for some of the compilation steps.
I was only successful after I manually edited the makefile to replace
"-g" with "-g3".