Re: Solaris vtv port breaks x32 build

On 12/01/2015 07:17 AM, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 2:39 AM, Matthias Klose <doko@ubuntu.com> wrote:
that might be another instance of
https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2015-01/msg02064.html
Does something like this help?

No, same problem as before.  This macro doesn't actually generate any
code in configure.
From looking at your configure line, I see that
--build = x86_64-redhat-linux
--host = x86_64-redhat-linux

and no --target

That to me looks like a native setup and thus I would expect $cross_compiling to be "no". Hence the behaviour you're seeing.

Essentially you've got a native toolchain, but with one or more multilibs that can't actually be executed.

Which in turn suggests looking more closely at Matthias's suggestion.

Jeff