This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5.3 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Marqin Marqin <marqin dot pl at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 22:14:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 5.3 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAD6JphkY5QoC2XA+btuzaLDM5f-n9sRBR4fg8rAnd4=iSFydYQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdTsS=zQU9=PXYcqbSaV-+Uf4Kjx8EzSFyuCW3_PuuDh=A at mail dot gmail dot com>
2015-12-01 18:12 GMT+01:00 Jonathan Wakely <email@example.com>:
> That's expected, because you're not using the final 5.3.0 release,
> because there is no final 5.3.0 release.
I thought I'm using 5.3.0-rc1 release, like it's with Linux kernel.
When I downloaded 4.0-rc1 it was named 4.0-rc1.