This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5.3 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Marqin Marqin <marqin dot pl at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 17:51:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 5.3 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On 11/30/2015 12:55:40, Richard Biener wrote:
> The first release candidate for GCC 5.3 is available from
I've built it and it has features from 5.3 branch, but when I run gcc
-v it says:
> gcc version 5.2.1 20151130 (GCC)
Also, __GNUC__ __GNUC_MINOR__ __GNUC_PATCHLEVEL__ macros says this is
Is this bug or feature?