This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Solaris vtv port breaks x32 build
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 19:14:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: Solaris vtv port breaks x32 build
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOPLpQdoN06fWHOZfZPZEA=oW+9Zba5p70N5=Euyd4V4GpgoMA at mail dot gmail dot com> <565CE267 dot 5000901 at redhat dot com> <CAOPLpQc97V3_6wqZe4Ry+toi3qZHCAPMALRCzS7C8PACiTRqFg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/30/2015 05:25 PM, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 6:57 PM, Jeff Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
What part of this requires bits to run? I see AC_COMPILE_IFELSE, but not
anything which obviously requires running the resulting code.
Without AC_USE_SYSTEM_EXTENSIONS one gets:
configure.ac:111: warning: AC_COMPILE_IFELSE was called before
../../lib/autoconf/specific.m4:332: AC_GNU_SOURCE is expanded from...
configure.ac:111: the top level
Right, but isn't AC_COMPILE_IFELSE a compile test, not a run test?