This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5.3 Status Report (2015-11-20)
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 17:57:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 5.3 Status Report (2015-11-20)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1511201353130 dot 4884 at t29 dot fhfr dot qr> <CAGWvnyk_yh+jEo2-ME2XS-ZnVVNq_p9kjrc_p=ny_sLuSy+BYw at mail dot gmail dot com> <5651C53F dot 60708 at gnu dot org> <CAGWvnynrw=t6=h9XSBr8NJwsmPaG57zG7EVc9mLGszTiy-QOBA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 24/11/2015 16:57, David Edelsohn wrote:
> > > We plan to do a GCC 5.3 release candidate at the end of next week
> > > followed by the actual release a week after that.
> > >
> > > So now is the time to look at your regression bugs in bugzilla and
> > > do some backporting for things already fixed on trunk.
> > I'm still waiting for approval of the libtool change to support AIX
> > TLS symbols (PR 68192). There has been no response on Libtool patches
> > mailing list.
> > I again request permission to apply the patches to GCC trunk and 5-branch.
> > Let me look around for a libtool committer tomorrow, I'll get back to you.
> Any progress?
Patch committed to upstream libtool, thanks for your understanding.