This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5.3 Status Report (2015-11-20)
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 08:14:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 5.3 Status Report (2015-11-20)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1511201353130 dot 4884 at t29 dot fhfr dot qr>
On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 7:53 AM, Richard Biener <email@example.com> wrote:
> We plan to do a GCC 5.3 release candidate at the end of next week
> followed by the actual release a week after that.
> So now is the time to look at your regression bugs in bugzilla and
> do some backporting for things already fixed on trunk.
I'm still waiting for approval of the libtool change to support AIX
TLS symbols (PR 68192). There has been no response on Libtool patches
I again request permission to apply the patches to GCC trunk and 5-branch.