Broken Link

Hey,

I wanted to reach out and let you know about this link which isnât working - http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/ObjectiveC/, I found it on this page - http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/.vhost/www.gnu.org/software/gcc/readings.html. Youâre link includes this text - "Objective-C Language Description", if that helps you find it.

Weâve put together a guide to Objective C, which includes a brief history, some useful online resources and books, and an introduction to Swift, the successor to Objective C > http://wiht.link/objectivecguide. I thought that it might make a suitable alternative to point your site visitors to.

All the best,
Melissa