This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: complex support when using -std=c++11
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: D Haley <mycae at gmx dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 15:47:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: complex support when using -std=c++11
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5644D64F dot 7060400 at gmx dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 20 dot 1511122019530 dot 2044 at laptop-mg dot saclay dot inria dot fr> <5648F477 dot 80303 at gmx dot com>
On 11/15/2015 04:09 PM, D Haley wrote:
Thanks for the prompt reply. I am not an expert here, so I probably
don't know the correct solution for gcc. We are using std=c++11 to
maximise source compatibility for any users seeking to recompile our
code on whatever compiler/toolchain they have.
Note that _Complex isn't part of C++11, so you shouldn't be using it in
code that's intended to be portable to any C++11 implementation.
But certainly the current G++ behavior can be improved.