Re: complex support when using -std=c++11

On 11/15/2015 04:09 PM, D Haley wrote:
Thanks for the prompt reply. I am not an expert here, so I probably
don't know the correct solution for gcc. We are using std=c++11 to
maximise source compatibility for any users seeking to recompile our
code on whatever compiler/toolchain they have.

Note that _Complex isn't part of C++11, so you shouldn't be using it in code that's intended to be portable to any C++11 implementation.

But certainly the current G++ behavior can be improved.

Jason