This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: LLVM to get massive GPU support with Fortran
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 15:58:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: LLVM to get massive GPU support with Fortran
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56490F66 dot 40102 at netcologne dot de>
On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 12:04:06AM +0100, Thomas Koenig wrote:
> It is not entirely clear on what they plan to do.
> Use gfortran via dragonegg?
The 3 DOE labs in the USA have contracted PGI to port
(some of) there Fortran FE to LLVM and open source the