This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Documentation of new overflow arithmetics patterns
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 11:32:51 +0100
- Subject: Documentation of new overflow arithmetics patterns
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
new patterns to implement overflow arithmetics were added recently (addv4,
subv4, mulv4, umulv4, negv3) and they are not documented in the internal
manual as far as I can see. Granted, the old patterns (addv3, subv3, mulv3,
divv3, negv2) are not documented either but they were not very useful,
contrary to the new ones. Any particular reason not to document them?