This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Write after approval question
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Francois Bedard <Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com>, "jeremy dot bennett at embecosm dot com" <jeremy dot bennett at embecosm dot com>, "gnu at amylaar dot uk" <gnu at amylaar dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 11:29:54 -0600
- Subject: Re: Write after approval question
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <098ECE41A0A6114BB2A07F1EC238DE8966168EFB at de02wembxa dot internal dot synopsys dot com>
On 10/28/2015 08:30 AM, Claudiu Zissulescu wrote:
Joern would be the best sponsor since he's had the most interactions
I am working on ARC GCC backend and I have a number of successful contributions. To easy up my interaction with the ARC maintainer, I would like to apply for the write after approval right. However, it is unclear for me who will be the person who approves my access as I need to indicate this person in the application form. Is this person the ARC maintainer Joern Rennecke? Are my contributions enough?