This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Write after approval question
- From: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Francois Bedard <Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com>, "jeremy dot bennett at embecosm dot com" <jeremy dot bennett at embecosm dot com>, "gnu at amylaar dot uk" <gnu at amylaar dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 14:30:33 +0000
- Subject: Write after approval question
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am working on ARC GCC backend and I have a number of successful contributions. To easy up my interaction with the ARC maintainer, I would like to apply for the write after approval right. However, it is unclear for me who will be the person who approves my access as I need to indicate this person in the application form. Is this person the ARC maintainer Joern Rennecke? Are my contributions enough?