Re: how to tweak x86 code generation to instrument certain opcodes with CC trap?

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 8:47 PM, Yasser Shalabi <yassershalabi@gmail.com> wrote:
> So back to square one. Any tips on what code/config-files I need to
> modify with to get GCC to emit additional opcodes for certain
> instructions?

Maybe you should try cross-compiling. It looks like you have already
succeeded with the instrumentation, it was just that the generated
code is not in good enough shape to run during the build process. This
should not be an issue with a cross-compilation.