This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gnat 4.9.2 on arm with rtems
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Jan Sommer <soja-lists at aries dot uberspace dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 10:03:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: gnat 4.9.2 on arm with rtems
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <7240505 dot X6MuHlINPd at kubuntu> <20151025175934 dot GB1472 at adacore dot com> <562E2A21 dot 90201 at oarcorp dot com> <2229884 dot GfpZCCq4Px at kubuntu>
> @Arnaud: I saw quite a lot of #pragma Debug-lines in the rts-code. Is there a
> simple way of activating them without having to recompile gnat?
No, you need to compile the runtime with -gnata to enable assertions and
enable support for pragma Debug. You can add gnata to GNATLIBFLAGS
in libada/Makefile.in for instance.
Note that enabling assertions may be enough to locate the early
error/inconsistency although since you likely have a memory corruption, this