Re: how to tweak x86 code generation to instrument certain opcodes with CC trap?

So I tried Dyninst but it is not as clean as I need. I am afraid I
will need to implement this in the compiler. I have already
implemented it as a backend pass for another compiler, but
unfortunately it doesnt compile the linux kernel :P

So back to square one. Any tips on what code/config-files I need to
modify with to get GCC to emit additional opcodes for certain
instructions?

Yasser