Re: gnat 4.9.2 on arm with rtems

Hi

I am on travel this week but I thought we had this problem
solved. I poked on a build server I used but can't find
the change and it doesn't look to be committed.

The issue was that the contents of read_attr_t has changed
and the Ada definition of the same structure needs to be
updated. This is defined in pthread.h in newlib or an
installed tools. The Ada version is in
gcc/ada/s-osinte-rtems.ads.

Currently the Ada version is smaller than the C version
and it is just luck that something important isn't
overwritten and we get a simple crash.

The other pthread_*_attr_t structures should be double
checked as well.

--joel sherrill