This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC personalisation /How to add self made option due to cc1obj: error: unrecognized command line option
- From: sebosac <sebosac at genose dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 06:10:16 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: GCC personalisation /How to add self made option due to cc1obj: error: unrecognized command line option
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hi there, i'm looking for add a new personnal command line option
"-mmin_def_version=" on a GCC 4.3.2 ... but i'm still not quite on the
However i despondently tried to modify many files like opts.c, c-opts.c,
gcc.c ... and so on, but i still without any kind of great flavour or effect
i got the following error each time i try my new compiler flags :
cc1obj: error: unrecognized command line option "-mmin_def_version="
So where can i fix this ?
View this message in context: http://gcc.1065356.n5.nabble.com/GCC-personalisation-How-to-add-self-made-option-due-to-cc1obj-error-unrecognized-command-line-option-tp1198518.html
Sent from the gcc - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.