This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gnat 4.9.2 on arm with rtems
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Jan Sommer <soja-lists at aries dot uberspace dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 18:59:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: gnat 4.9.2 on arm with rtems
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <7240505 dot X6MuHlINPd at kubuntu> <20151025171353 dot GA32615 at adacore dot com> <3421441 dot lE55umKSSD at kubuntu>
> > > I would like to know from where Complete_Master is called to break there
> > > and
> > > find out why it uses the wrong id.
> > Why don't you simply put a breakpoint on Complete_Master?
> That's how I found out about the wrong/weird Self_Id.
Then you should also get a backtrace which will give you extra info.
> > You can also build hello.adb with the -gnatD switch to debug at the code
> > expansion level where you'll see the call to Complete_Master.
> Thank you, that option helps a lot. Will check out the generated code
Glad to hear it.