This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Proposed doc update for Explicit Reg Vars 3/3
- From: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: David Wohlferd <dw at LimeGreenSocks dot com>, Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>, Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 14:40:13 -0600
- Subject: Re: Proposed doc update for Explicit Reg Vars 3/3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <561C3DAE dot 8050505 at LimeGreenSocks dot com> <5625CF7E dot 5010003 at redhat dot com> <20151020151312 dot GB25514 at gate dot crashing dot org> <56266519 dot 8070104 at redhat dot com> <56266630 dot 2050800 at redhat dot com> <562667FF dot 5000003 at redhat dot com> <562668B5 dot 6040404 at redhat dot com> <56266A5D dot 80809 at redhat dot com> <56266E4D dot 1060303 at redhat dot com> <56267219 dot 4080008 at redhat dot com> <562715FA dot 8080502 at LimeGreenSocks dot com> <56273083 dot 2030704 at redhat dot com> <56289268 dot 4060203 at LimeGreenSocks dot com> <562942CB dot 8030306 at redhat dot com>
On 10/22/2015 02:10 PM, Jeff Law wrote:
As for when the shift occurs to bugfixing, it's usually in early/mid
November each year. That also happens the be the deadline for
development patches to have been posted for review, hence most folks are
busy trying to wrap up their development work.
I'm hoping to have some cycles to work on documentation cleanup again by
the middle of November. In the past I've mostly been working on
improving things that have bothered me when I've tried looking up
information for my own use, but I can make a pass through bugzilla or
take suggestions on things that bother other people, too.
(Sorry, I haven't had anything useful to say about the Explicit Reg Vars
patches... discussion has been mostly technical instead of about
writing issues, and others have picked up on the writing bits anyway
while I've been waiting for the technical discussion to settle.)