This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++11 support page still says that support is experimental.
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Ilya Popov <ilia dot b dot popov at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 01:24:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: C++11 support page still says that support is experimental.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5626CCB1 dot 8030800 at gmail dot com>
On 21 October 2015 at 00:22, Ilya Popov <email@example.com> wrote:
> Another question on SO:
> If the wording is not changed, these questions will appear more and more,
> and some users will hesitate to use new C++ standards and even switch to
> other compilers.
Yes, I have a patch to change the page.