This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++11 support page still says that support is experimental.
- From: Ilya Popov <ilia dot b dot popov at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 01:22:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: C++11 support page still says that support is experimental.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Another question on SO:
If the wording is not changed, these questions will appear more and
more, and some users will hesitate to use new C++ standards and even
switch to other compilers.