This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Is anyone working on a Z80 port?
- From: "Luke A. Guest" <laguest at archeia dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:04:14 +0100
- Subject: Is anyone working on a Z80 port?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Thought I'd ask here as I've not managed to find any positive answers
But is anyone working on a Z80 port of GCC 4 or 5?
I've managed to find patches for Z80 ports but they are using ancient GCC's.