This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Understanding GCC test results published by SUSE
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: Mikhail Maltsev <maltsevm at gmail dot com>, gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 11:28:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: Understanding GCC test results published by SUSE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <561AC41E dot 6040202 at gmail dot com>
On 10/11/2015 04:18 PM, Mikhail Maltsev wrote:
SUSE performs periodic testing of GCC and publishes the results on their site:
http://gcc.opensuse.org/ (many thanks for this great job!).
could be useful for your purposes too.
I've changed interface recently and added new machines for nightly
Intel Haswell - SPEC2006 (64-bit only), SPEC2000 (32- and 64-bit)
ARM (Exynos5422) - SPEC2000 only