Re: Missing dependency in Ada build?

On 12/10/15 10:58, Eric Botcazou wrote:
Yes, that fixes the dependency problem; the build waits for the xsinfo to
terminate. This at least makes it easy to Ctrl-C and try again. Are we aware
of any reason why *not* to make that change?

You may have noticed that I had made it before you posted this message. :-)

Ah, right. You give me far too much credit ;)

The hang in xsinfo appears to be miscompilation when the host compiler is
gnat-4.8 (on ARM), whereas gnat-4.6 succeeds. I'm going to try again with
later versions (4.9/5.0/etc.)...

Thanks.  This could be worth documenting somewhere then.

I can confirm that gnat-4.9 works OK (as well as gnat-4.6).

I wonder whether bugzilla is still the right place to document this, given 4.8 is now end-of-lifed...do you know of anywhere appropriate?

Thanks,
Alan