This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Missing dependency in Ada build?
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Alan Lawrence <alan dot lawrence at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 11:58:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: Missing dependency in Ada build?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56152305 dot 5080102 at arm dot com> <6070373 dot kZBQ7Kpo1E at polaris> <5617B1EF dot 406 at arm dot com>
> Yes, that fixes the dependency problem; the build waits for the xsinfo to
> terminate. This at least makes it easy to Ctrl-C and try again. Are we aware
> of any reason why *not* to make that change?
You may have noticed that I had made it before you posted this message. :-)
> The hang in xsinfo appears to be miscompilation when the host compiler is
> gnat-4.8 (on ARM), whereas gnat-4.6 succeeds. I'm going to try again with
> later versions (4.9/5.0/etc.)...
Thanks. This could be worth documenting somewhere then.