Understanding GCC test results published by SUSE

Hi!

SUSE performs periodic testing of GCC and publishes the results on their site:
http://gcc.opensuse.org/ (many thanks for this great job!).

I'm trying to perform some analysis of these results and asking for help with
understanding them. I would be grateful, if you answer some of my questions:

1. For SPEC benchmarks there are update logs (e.g.
http://gcc.opensuse.org/SPEC/CFP/sb-frescobaldi.suse.de-head-64/201508061619.fp/update-201508061619.log)
which allow to see which revision of GCC was used in the test. For other
benchmarks there is only date
(http://gcc.opensuse.org/c++bench/boost/boost-summary.txt). Is it possible to
extract the revision number? Or, is it the same for all tests run on a specific
test server during one day?
2. What does the number after date mean (i.e. what is "34228681" in
"151011.34228681")?
3. There was (is?) a bug which caused the string "FILESIZE:" to be output into
test results. (see, for example,
http://gcc.opensuse.org/c++bench/boost/boost-summary.txt). Is it fixed now?
4. What are the columns for Tramp3D benchmark? (the comment in the beginning is
somewhat obsolete: lots of new columns were added).
5. Likewise, for libstdc++ benchmark.

--
Regards,
    Mikhail Maltsev