This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Missing dependency in Ada build?
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Alan Lawrence <alan dot lawrence at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 19:33:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: Missing dependency in Ada build?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56152305 dot 5080102 at arm dot com>
> So it looks like there are two problems here:
> (1) xsinfo not terminating;
> (2) a missing dependency, that the g++ steps should depend upon the step
> producing sinfo.h (i.e. the mv that comes after problem (1))
> I'm going to look at (1), but I'm hoping someone more familiar with the Ada
> build system might be able to help with regards to (2)....?
Try to replace $(GNAT1_ADA_OBJS) with $(GNAT1_OBJS) in the line:
# When building from scratch we don't have dependency files, the only thing
# we need to ensure is that the generated files are created first.
$(GNAT1_ADA_OBJS) $(GNATBIND_OBJS): | $(ada_generated_files)