This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ARM Linux EABI: unwinding through a segfault handler
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Matthijs van Duin <matthijsvanduin at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, mads_bn <madsbn at mail dot dk>, Ken Werner <ken dot werner at linaro dot org>, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 08:24:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: ARM Linux EABI: unwinding through a segfault handler
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423003290898-1117716 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <20150918094950 dot GA7303 at squirrel dot local> <CAALWOA_Y0DPxcMPAwVXExv4J0bScfC=BnZbC1gFSKSbhK+1rDg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5610DDD9 dot 1030206 at redhat dot com> <CAALWOA-nf=d15ukWcLG70oNKtcw-jCh5KS60bSsZQa57-9jk0g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 5:09 AM, Matthijs van Duin
> On 4 October 2015 at 10:05, Andrew Haley <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Do you have GCC copyright assignment
> No, but I hereby license it under the http://www.wtfpl.net/ (or, in
> any legal system which acknowledges such an act, place it in public
Unfortunately, the FSF requires a paper signature. We can't accept a
significant patch without it. I'll send you the form separately.
Thanks for contributing to GCC.