This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
C++11 support page still says that support is experimental.
- From: Ilya Popov <ilia dot b dot popov at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 13:34:21 +0200
- Subject: C++11 support page still says that support is experimental.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Dear GCC community,
recently I have seen several questions like "Can I use GCC C++11 for
production if even it's own website says it is experimental?", based on
a C++11 support page https://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cxx0x.html
Can you confirm that the statement is outdated? Shall the wording on
that page be updated, so the people are not scared by it any longer?