Re: ARM Linux EABI: unwinding through a segfault handler

On 4 October 2015 at 10:05, Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com> wrote:
> Do you have GCC copyright assignment

No, but I hereby license it under the http://www.wtfpl.net/ (or, in
any legal system which acknowledges such an act, place it in public
domain)

> will you turn this into a patch which can be applied?

I've already spent way more effort on this than I originally planned
to. But feel free to turn it into patch which can be applied.