This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ARM Linux EABI: unwinding through a segfault handler
- From: Matthijs van Duin <matthijsvanduin at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, mads_bn <madsbn at mail dot dk>, Ken Werner <ken dot werner at linaro dot org>, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 14:09:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: ARM Linux EABI: unwinding through a segfault handler
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423003290898-1117716 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <20150918094950 dot GA7303 at squirrel dot local> <CAALWOA_Y0DPxcMPAwVXExv4J0bScfC=BnZbC1gFSKSbhK+1rDg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5610DDD9 dot 1030206 at redhat dot com>
On 4 October 2015 at 10:05, Andrew Haley <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Do you have GCC copyright assignment
No, but I hereby license it under the http://www.wtfpl.net/ (or, in
any legal system which acknowledges such an act, place it in public
> will you turn this into a patch which can be applied?
I've already spent way more effort on this than I originally planned
to. But feel free to turn it into patch which can be applied.