Proposal: mobile app for GNU Compiler Collection

Hello,

We are MobiPromo and we create mobile applications based on Facebook pages.
We are contacting you regarding your Facebook page GNU Compiler Collection.

Our solution is designed for:

1) Business owners wanting to promote their business.
Learn more at http://getmobipromo.com/

2) Facebook admins wanting to monetize their pages,
see a calculation of how much you could be earning at:
http://getmobipromo.com/ads.html?id=106552342715856&n=41

Thank you for reading up to this point.
We'd like to offer you a coupon for a 50% discount:
MBP50OFF
With the coupon above you can get your app
for as low as $48.5 (one-off payment).
http://getmobipromo.com/#/pricing

Please contact us if you have any questions.
(we aim to reply the same business day)

Best regards,
The MobiPromo Team

-----
This is a one time email, no need to unsubscribe.
If you feel this email is inappropriate you can report it here:
http://getmobipromo.com/report.html