This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: different results from objdump for Ubuntu and Windows
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Helen Tang <huatang at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 14:27:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: different results from objdump for Ubuntu and Windows
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK2x7p_tmsgAbprxBrmHu6o2akcAcQ+YwzUMxPywT399qZfJyA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Helen Tang <email@example.com> wrote:
> I built a gcc toolchain on Ubuntu and cygwin on Windows. The results
> from objdump are different. Is this normal? Is there a way to make
> them the same?
It shouldn't happen on the same input file. If it does, please open
a bug report.