This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ Dynamic Arrays
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: David Kunsman <dmkunsman at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 14:41:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: C++ Dynamic Arrays
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPVyUPB9u6intqNVP9GXCvL0Cdh3xaE1O9exMai1uJRzpPG1UQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 25 September 2015 at 23:14, David Kunsman wrote:
> Hello, I was just wondering if anybody is currently working on the C++
> dynamic array library for c++1z?
The dynarray type in
never meant to be part of C++17, it was part of a separate Technical
Specification on Array Extensions, but is now dead in the water as
nobody knows how to implement it.