This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Multiprecision Arithmetic Builtins
- From: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>
- To: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:09:38 +0900
- Subject: Multiprecision Arithmetic Builtins
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I was thinking of adding some SH specific builtin functions for the
addc, subc and negc instructions.
Are there any plans to add clang's target independent multiprecision
arithmetic builtins (http://clang.llvm.org/docs/LanguageExtensions.html)
A while ago clang's checked arithmetic builtins were added to GCC. So
just in case, I wanted to check before introducing target specific