This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 16:38:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <xneghxlplr dot fsf at greed dot delorie dot com> <CAFiYyc0xegRpgj+60+d15eQGx3=GhVr2swvabKw6yY+DnaVoQQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Richard Biener <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Using email@example.com would imply that is my email address, but email
>> sent there would vanish.
> Would it? You're supposed to have a valid forwarding address on that.
Frank tested it and it does seem to forward to me, so I guess so.