Re: Repository for the conversion machinery

"Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche@redhat.com> writes:
> That makes sense, but how many people are in cagney's shoes

I am one of those people - I have two email addresses listed in
MAINTAINERS, with two sets of copyright papers filed with the FSF (a
personal assignment and a work one).  I use the appropriate email
address for each commit depending on which maintainership role I'm
reflecting.

Neither address is "obsolete" and neither address is @gcc.gnu.org.

Using dj@gcc.gnu.org would imply that is my email address, but email
sent there would vanish.

But I did discuss my case with esr and understand it's not as easy to
solve as we'd like it to be.