This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to allocate memory safely in RTL, preferably on the stack? (relating to the RTL-level if-converter)
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Abe <abe_skolnik at yahoo dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 12:29:58 -0600
- Subject: Re: How to allocate memory safely in RTL, preferably on the stack? (relating to the RTL-level if-converter)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55EF236F dot 2020100 at yahoo dot com> <55EF2509 dot 4080000 at redhat dot com> <55F1CBC3 dot 3030802 at yahoo dot com>
On 09/10/2015 12:28 PM, Abe wrote:
The list is probably more appropriate. I suspect Bernd will probably
want to get involved as well now that he's getting back into the swing
On 9/8/15 1:12 PM, Jeff Law wrote:
Look at assign_stack_local.
Thanks very much!
The above was very helpful, and I have started to make some progress on
this work. I`ll report back when I have much more progress. Would you
like me to CC further emails about this work to "firstname.lastname@example.org"?