This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Build problem with libgomp on ToT?
- From: "Steve Ellcey " <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 08:40:12 -0700
- Subject: Build problem with libgomp on ToT?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I just ran into this build failure last night:
/usr/bin/install: cannot create regular file `/scratch/sellcey/repos/nightly/install-mips-mti-linux-gnu/lib/gcc/mips-mti-linux-gnu/6.0.0/finclude/omp_lib_kinds.mod': File exists
This is on a parallel make install (-j 7) with multilibs. I don't see an
obvious patch that could have caused this new failure, has anyone else run
into this? I couldn't find anything in the bug database or in the mailing