This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [musl] Compiler support for erasure of sensitive data
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: Rich Felker <dalias at libc dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, musl at lists dot openwall dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 12:47:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: [musl] Compiler support for erasure of sensitive data
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55F05FF1 dot 3000405 at panix dot com> <20150909164228 dot GD17773 at brightrain dot aerifal dot cx>
On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 12:42 PM, Rich Felker <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> You're making this harder than it needs to be. The "m" constraint is
> the wrong thing to use here. Simply use:
Please review my earlier conversation with Adhemerval on exactly this point.